Monday, July 19, 2010

Sayonara



I could go on blogging for a long time, but I suspect the audience has seen enough, and besides, I've been back in Atlanta for two days- even if my head thinks I'm in Japan.

A study tour like this only scratches the surface of Japan, its history and its culture. As much as we did, it all makes me want to learn more. I hope all of you feel the same way.

Thanks to our fearless leader Maureen "Mimi" Stephens who kept us in line (literally), our expert in Japanese culture Yuko Takahashi for her great patience, to the Five College Center For East Asian Studies, The National Consortium for Teaching About Asia, and the Freeman Foundation for their support. Special thanks to the happily retired Kathy Woods-Masalski who laid down the groundwork.

Sayonara y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment